Men’s Comfortable Boxer Briefs Sports Shorts Boxer Underwear 3

Short Description:

Introducing our newest product innovation, the Men’s Comfort Boxer Sports Shorts Boxer. Designed with comfort and style in mind, these Boxer are the perfect addition to a man’s wardrobe.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

We comprehend the significance of underwear being breathable and close to the skin, which is why we put in extensive efforts to produce products that surpass all expectations. Crafted from premium-quality materials, these Boxer boast outstanding ventilation to ensure you stay cool and at ease throughout the day, regardless of your activities.

Constructed with breathable fabric, these Boxer aid in moisture-wicking, keeping you dry and refreshed even during intense workouts or long workdays. Bid farewell to uncomfortable and sticky underwear and relish in lasting freshness.

Not only are these Boxer functional, but they are also designed with style in mind. The sleek and contemporary design guarantees that you will look and feel exceptional whether you are at the gym or relaxing at home. The fitted shape offers support where it is most needed while highlighting your finest features.

Our men's comfort Boxer track shorts Boxer are available in an assortment of fashionable colors and patterns, enabling you to express your uniqueness and personal fashion. Whether you prefer timeless solid colors or daring prints, we have something to suit everyone.

In addition to their breathability and fashion-conscious design, these Boxer are exquisitely comfortable. The soft and elastic fabric feels akin to a second skin, allowing for effortless movement throughout the day. No more bothersome rides or uncomfortable irritation - these Boxer stay in place and deliver all-day comfort.

Quality is of utmost importance in our company, and these Boxer exemplify that. We subject them to rigorous testing to ensure they meet the highest standards of durability and longevity. They are engineered to endure frequent washing while retaining their shape and integrity, providing prolonged enjoyment.

Whether you are a professional athlete or someone who simply appreciates top-notch underwear, our men's comfort Boxer gym shorts Boxer are the ideal choice. Experience products that combine breathability, next-to-skin comfort, and style. Treat yourself today to the ultimate comfort and style upgrade.


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt

Sizes range

S, M, L, XL


1. What are your prices?
Our prices may fluctuate depending on supply and other market factors. We will provide you with an updated price list once your company reaches out for further details.

2. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Certainly, we have a continuous minimum order quantity requirement for all international orders. If you are interested in reselling but in smaller volumes, we suggest visiting our website.

3. Can you provide the necessary documentation?
Absolutely, we can supply most documentation, such as Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents as needed.

4. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is approximately 7 days. For bulk production, the lead time is 30-90 days after receiving approval for the pre-production sample.

5. What payment methods do you accept?
We require a 30% deposit in advance and the remaining 70% balance upon receipt of the B/L copy. L/C and D/P are also acceptable. Additionally, T/T is feasible for long-term cooperation.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us