Baby Clothes Factory Direct Sale Quality Infant Jumpsuit Baby Body With Short Sleeve 3

Short Description:

Introducing the latest arrival in the Baby Clothing Factory Direct Compilation – Prime Grade Short-Sleeved Infants’ Onesies. This adorable and gentle jumpsuit is suitable for all infants or newborns. Constructed from absolutely pure cotton, this jumpsuit is meticulously crafted to cater to your little one’s fragile complexion, ensuring utmost coziness and protection when worn.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

Our team of skilled designers has carefully designed this jumpsuit with meticulous attention to detail and excellent manufacturing. We aimed to create a garment that not only appeared adorable but also offered comfort and resilience against daily wear and multiple washes.

The brief sleeves of this jumpsuit are ideal for warmer climates and can be effortlessly layered during cooler months. Additionally, the jumpsuit includes snap buttons at the bottom, facilitating convenient diaper changes and saving parents valuable time and effort.

We take pride in our dedication to utilizing top-notch materials and expertise in craftsmanship. Our baby garments are responsibly and ethically sourced from factories that prioritize equitable working conditions and undergo routine quality assurance inspections.

Purchasing from our Baby Clothes Factory Direct Sale will provide you with the satisfaction of knowing that you are acquiring products of exceptional quality, comfort, and sustainability at an affordable cost. We firmly believe that every baby deserves the finest, and our Short Sleeve Infant Jumpsuit of superior quality is certain to become an indispensable addition to your baby's wardrobe. Treat your little one to this delightful and cozy playsuit today!


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt


in cm

0 months




24 months






1/2 Chest






Total length







1. What are your price details?
Our price points are subject to adjustment based on supply and various market factors. We will dispatch an updated price list to you once your company establishes contact with us for additional information.

2. Is there a minimum order volume required?
Certainly, all international orders must meet an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you intend to engage in reselling but in smaller quantities, we suggest exploring our website.

3. Are you capable of providing the relevant paperwork?
Yes, we can supply the majority of documentation, such as Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and any other necessary export documents.

4. Can you provide an estimate of the typical lead time?
In the case of samples, the lead time is approximately 7 days. For bulk production, the lead time ranges from 30 to 90 days after receiving approval for the pre-production sample.

5. Which payment methods do you support?
We require a 30% deposit in advance, with the remaining 70% balance payable against the copy of B/L. L/C and D/P are also acceptable options. Moreover, T/T is feasible for long-term collaborations.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us